from ABR America’s Best Racing – A neat and easy calculator to determine how much your bet will cost. All you need to do is select the wager, the amount, the number of horses you want to wagers on, and it will calculate the total cost of your ticket!
Where is my best value?
Compiled by Horse Players Association of North America, this handy chart provides all you need to know about track takeouts, wagering options, and simulcast availability.
– EQUIBASE PROVIDES this wonderful “free service that lets you track leading contenders in a race series or create a personalized “Horses to Watch” list that notifies you via e-mail when one of those horses is entered to race, works out, or competes in a race. You can also choose for information to be delivered by Carryovers, Jockey, Trainer, or Stakes Races. Virtual Stable® eliminates all the work normally associated with tracking your horses so that you never again miss a wagering opportunity – you are only a click away from all the information you need.” http://www.equibase.com/virtualstable/
– Hosted by Horseplayersnow.com, this site provides online interactive fan education for the thoroughbred bettor.
– Hosted by Helloracefans.com, this site strives to be “…the digital equivalent of the relative who introduces you to racing for those not fortunate enough to have such a relative.” – Dana Byerly, Co-founder of Hello Race Fans, Inc.
– Need we say more?
– A great fan website that focuses on a brand initiative called “America’s Best Racing.” The website centers on the Triple Crown and Breeders’ Cup seasons. It was created by Lightmaker, a digital strategy company hired by The Jockey Club and NTRA Communications.
– Website dedicated to the future of racing! ”Racing Future’s principle purpose or “raison d’etre” and entire marketing and communications thrust is to motivate and inspire a new generation of fans to get involved in and support horse racing – the Sport of Hope.”
– Harness fans delight! This USTA “socially empowered” website is poised as “an innovated new, online content hub designed for current and potential new fans and owners to “see, share, connect and play” through the power of social media.” Their mission is “to serve as a key central platform that will help unify, amplify and positively brand the sport”.
– A fan powered horseracing community website with lots of information, Assistant Editor is our own handicapper Matt Shifman!